Hello,

I'm having trouble getting Kaffe to compile on a Windows 95 (OSR2) machine using
the Cygwin tools.

I've gotten around the previous mentioned cygwin vs. cygwin32 problem (by copying the
cygwin32 directory to cygwin) and I've been either copying the *.lo files to *.o in
the ./libraries/clib/*/ directories or softlinking them to get around the libtool
problem.

I've also run configure with no options and with the --disable-static option, with
identical results:

The 'make' completes now, as does 'make install'.

But when I run 'make check' it fails with the following errors (top part of make
messages deleted for brevity):