Hi,

This is the fifth candidate for the first incubator release for Apache
Kafka, version 0.7.0-incubating. There were 2 critical bugs found in
RC4 - KAFKA-160 and KAFKA-161. This candidate is published to fix
those.

It also fixes the following issues:
http://people.apache.org/~nehanarkhede/kafka-0.7.0-incubating-candidate-5/RELEASE-NOTES.html

*** Please download, test and vote by Nov 3rd, 6 pm

Note that we are voting upon the source (revision), binaries are
provided for convenience.

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~nehanarkhede/kafka-0.7.0-incubating-candidate-5/

The SVN revision to be voted upon:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/branches/0.7@1195721

Kafka's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/KEYS

Note that the Incubator PMC needs to vote upon the release after a
successful PPMC vote before any release can be made official.

Thanks,
Neha