In particular it breaks some tests between Scala 2.8.0 and 2.9.x due to
changes in Scala's collections impls that impact Map traversal order. I
haven't had any time to work further on the SBT cross-build/upgrade ticket (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-139), but that was definitely a
blocker.

Derek

--