On 02/15/2015 10:15 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
[data table widgets]

Which direction should we go here? Plenty of alternatives, any preference?

My first need would be the pull request overview page, but it makes
sense to decide on one data table implemention that can work for all
use cases, including the existing YUI ones...

I don't know. First hand experience from someone who wants to contribute would be very helpful - especially if it comes with experience with multiple of the alternatives. I am sure everything can be made work but I doubt all the alternatives are equally good.

I guess the one with the biggest userbase in jQuery land will be a very good candidate.

Also, for what it's worth: I don't like paging when the items don't have sequential numbers that means something to me. Good ordering, filtering and "infinite scroll" that loads additional entries on demand seems better.

/Mads