On 5/3/20 10:40 AM, Eivind Kvedalen wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to integrate Kallithea with an issue tracker, and I would like to get notifications (not email, but something I could create an API request from) when a pull request is created or updated. Are there any hooks available for this already? If not, ideas on how to implement it is welcome!

Kallithea currently has no such hook.

Similar hooks are in the hold rcextensions - https://kallithea.readthedocs.io/en/stable/usage/customization.html#behavioral-customization-rcextensions . For example, kallithea/model/user.py will call log_create_user which in turn will call CREATE_USER_HOOK .

Similarly, the hook you ask for could be added with a call from kallithea/model/pull_request.py .

The whole rcextension system would be nice to get cleaned up. For example, the name "rc" is an old leftover. Also, while there for example is a hook for created repos, there is no hook for renaming repos. But for a start, we could try to add the hooks you ask for.

/Mads