Hi Valentin,

El mié., 4 nov. 2020 a las 11:49, Valentin Kleibel
(<valen...@vrvis.at>) escribió:

> Hi,
>
> A user of our instancenoticed a typo in the german translation. Attached
> is the small patch.

Thanks!

Translations are normally handled in Weblate:
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/kallithea/kallithea/de/

Would it be possible for you to update the change there?

If you're interested in a better German translation, there are several
strings translated incorrectly after changes in the sources, see for
example https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/kallithea/kallithea/de/?q=has:check
. And additionally, about 25% of strings are not yet translated.
We always welcome improvements to translations, but this is of course
completely optional. Do not feel in any way obliged.

Best regards,
Thomas