I tested the documentation with:

mvn site:site site:run

in the documentation.

I gonna check the "result" of the documentation.

Thanks for checking that.

Regards
JB

On 12/06/2012 05:43 PM, Andreas Pieber wrote:
Hey JB,

I've checked that, but documentation/target/site/index.html is terrible
broken. couldn't extract that much information out there (but tbh I'vent
checked the sources there, just the results).

Kind regards,
Andreas