Hi Jean-Baptiste & the rest of Kalumet

Great job on the release.  If you think you can keep up the momentum
(one issue I'm noting is the long delay from incubation start in
09/2011 [assuming that's the right date] til now for a first release);
many of you are seasoned Apache veterans, would you consider
graduating after a 0.7 release?

John