Hi Justin,

Sorry for the June report, I was busy with other projects.
Do I still have time to submit or do we prepare one for next month ?

The "blocking" points for 0.7 release are:
- fix some issues (that I consider minor) in legal files (especially NOTICE) identified in 0.6-incubating release - start the refactoring of the model (in term of structure and backend, removing the XML backend for an embedded database backend)
- replace Axis by CXF and SOAP services by REST services
- replace the current WebConsole (based on Echo2) to a framework fully compliant with the Apache license.

Regarding the active mentors/PPMC, honestly, only Olivier and I are active. Clearly, we need some help. I should have more time next month (and during summer) to work on Kalumet on my side.

Regards
JB