From: "Dietz, Randall" <rand...@dietz.id.au>
Date:16/12/2014  09:14  (GMT+01:00)
To: kalumet-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Issue installing agent

Hi all,

I've tried to execute an agent as per the admin guide and get the following
exception:

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/rdietz/work/kalumet/apache-kalumet-0.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT-agent/lib/extras
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Configurator.loadGlob(Configurator.java:487)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Configurator.loadGlob(Configurator.java:459)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Configurator.configure(Configurator.java:326)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.configure(Launcher.java:156)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:426)

I'm trying to execute an agent on the same machine as the console... would
that make a difference?

cheers -- Randall