I have bootstrap/angularjs in mind ;)

Regards
JB

On 12/18/2014 10:18 AM, Dietz, Randall wrote:
Hi JB,

That's cool, more than happy to take on the console as webapps are my forte.

Do you have any preferences for the web framework (e.g. - Wicket, Tapestry,
etc.) or are you happy for me to just choose one?

cheers -- Randall

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>