+1

Regards
JB

On 11/19/2015 04:57 AM, Olivier Lamy wrote:
IMHO it can remain.
@jb WDYT?

On 19 November 2015 at 09:29, Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
wrote:

On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 6:56 PM, Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
wrote:

The copyright checkbox for Kalumet is marked with a question mark, which
interpret as "not checked off":

     http://incubator.apache.org/projects/kalumet#Copyright

A successful incubating release would have settled the issue, but I did
some
research and it seems that while the Kalumet podling attempted an
incubating
release of their 0.6 branch, it doesn't look like it was ever officially
completed.

If the copyright status cannot be resolved, I will have to delete
`trunk`,
`tags`, and `branches` from
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kalumet>.

Can someone provide a definitive answer on whether it is OK for
Kalumet's code
to remain visible in svn?

I'll give this a couple more days.  If no one has spoken up by then, I
will proceed with deleting the code from svn.

Marvin Humphrey

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbono...@apache.org