Hi Oli,

sorry for the delay:

1/ WebSphere 7 is really similar to WebSphere 6. So you can use the WebSphere 6 controller, it should work out of the box with WebSphere 7.

2/ No, Kalumet is able to handle WebSphere JDBC providers, data sources, JMS connection factory, JMS server (topics, queues and listener), etc by configuration. Your ear may just contain ejb-jar and war. Kalumet is also able to handle the classloader mode (module or application) and policy (parent first/parent last) by configuration. You define all these configurations in the Kalumet console, and the agent will apply it in your WebSphere application server.

3/ I'm working on the documentation right now, with an user guide and a demo site.

4/ No yet for the snapshot, I will make a snapshot this afternoon.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré