On Monday 02 March 2009 09:49:36 Steve wrote:
> Oh heck, this bug is in the underlying TCPClient!  After spending days
> developing against localhost, I now find that I can't go live without
> having to do manual name resolution.

That really should not be a problem (ie I've not seen that problem before).
Can you give a minimal example using TCPClient that doesn't work for you?
What platform are you under ?

I've not needed to change TCPClient with regard to basic functionality in
several years which is why I'm asking this.

I've got a feeling it's a windows vs linux/Mac OS X thing...

Michael.
--
http://yeoldeclue.com/blog
http://twitter.com/kamaelian