hi
I'm trying to do a bit of catch up here so could someone clarify if
the whiteboard etc. Is currently working or not and if this is due to
third party libraries for example SDL. I'm asking this because I've
been having a lot of success lately with cocos2d in it's objective-c
incarnation. In turn in it's python incarnation it is built on pyglet
which is SFAICS a much lighter weight OpenGL wrapper than SDL.
Best Ed

Sent from my iPhone at last the handheld that works!