Hi,

I've now moved the contents of Kamaelia.org from one server to another. There
are some differences to the set up - specifically, rather than running from a
wiki engine, this is now a static dump. Whilst there's some positives to that,
there are also negatives - such as bust a few bust links, and missing ".html"
bits meaning that some old links will render dumbly.

I'll be patching those as things go.

The reason for this change BTW, is due to the fact that I've had to shift the
site off a BBC owned & hosted machine (at least temporarily) to a virtual
machine of mine (which I rent form gandi.net).

The reason for that is because the BBC owned & hosted machine I was using will
be switched off very shortly because the site it's on is closing and everyone &
everthing there is changing sites.

If there's any q's, please ask away. If you find a problem, please let me know
(here, rather than privately).

One major one I'm aware of at present is that this:
   ... http://www.kamaelia.org/Home

Does the wrong thing at present, and should be this:
   ... http://www.kamaelia.org/Home.html

I'll probably put in an apache redirect directive for that specific one before
doing a general solution. (Via an error handler)

Regards,

Michael.