On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Matt Hammond <matt.hamm...@rd.bbc.co.uk>wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 08:24:37 +0100, Matt Hammond <
> matt.hamm...@rd.bbc.co.uk> wrote:
>
>  *Michael: the relevant cookbook page appears to be borked atm:
>> http://www.kamaelia.org/Cookbook.html
>>

> Oops - that should be:
>
> http://www.kamaelia.org/Cookbook.html.html/Carousels.html

I agree with Matt that you should look at the Carousel component to get
inspired from it (or use it directly if it's just what you need). Graphlines
are rather static components, once they are started there's no real API to
actually change them at all and you'd have to recreate them entirely which
isn't really suitable most of the time.

--
- Sylvain
http://www.defuze.org