Hi Joesan,

Very difficult to make suggestions unless we can actually see a sample of
the code in question. Please post a sample of your code - particularly of
the threadedcomponent - if you can.

Hazarding a guess: have you remembered to *not* use yield statements
inside the main() method of the threadedcomponent?

Matt