Dear sir ,no sir ,unfosyss will give us computer in good condition,in
KUNDAPUR talluk udupi DST we get more than 80 computers last 2 years they r
in good condition,more than 17 school got that computer,this year also I
supported many school for that computer ,I will send you that form and
details today r tomorrow because now I am far away from my laptop,that form
and details in my lap top,I will send to your mail,they are second hand but
good in condition,we are the beneficiary of that computer from Infosys,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kannadastf/CAKoy2Jyu0Lc4V1t-d68Bfz75R0CpHOyB1%3D2fKxqW4fdEc6B%2BTQ%40mail.gmail.com.