Dear Maan Barazy,

Your news is now live online. With an audience of over 2,475,165 readers a
month to AMEinfo.com, we provide you with a channel to reach, connect and
support the Middle East business community.  As the leading Middle East
business news website we provide business executives with information they
need on the Middle East,  we cover news in the form of press releases,
daily news wires, analysis, special reports and microsites delivered via
diverse channels including video, audio, mobile, rss, email and much more.

Register <http:/www.ameinfo.com/register/> and receive alerts on news in
your chosen sector; sign up for our industry
newsletters<http://www.ameinfo.com/subscribe/>.

Organising a business conference? Add your upcoming events free to our
calendar <http://www.ameinfo.com/events>.

Here are the details of your new entry on the *English*/ Arabic website:

Your article titled *“Data and Investment Consult Lebanon signs MoU with
CIBAFI” * has now been published and archived under the *Data and
Investment Consult
<http://www.ameinfo.com/news/Company_News/D/Data_and_Investment_Consult_/>*section;
add this to your
Watchlist <http://www.ameinfo.com/cgi-bin/cms/watch.cgi?do=add;catid=17436>for
instant notifications.

The direct URL link to the entry is here:
http://www.ameinfo.com/data-investment-consult-lebanon-signs-mou-343326

Download a PDF version for your records, and for easy distribution from
here: http://www.ameinfo.com/pdfdocs/343326.pdf

IMPORTANT NOTE:
AMEinfo.com is not responsible for the accuracy of press releases provided
by third parties. If you are aware of any inaccurate or compromising
information in the above mentioned press release or any other press
releases submitted by you or your company, you are requested to inform us
immediately.

If you have any comments or questions about this particular article entry,
please do not hesitate to contact me directly quoting the following
reference number: *343326*

Thank you for your continued support, as a result of your news, we are able
to promote Middle East business connections and allow companies and
individuals to identify and generate a strategy that delivers excellence in
their sector.

For continued business excellence,
Lara Golden
Press Desk Manager
AMEInfo.com A 4C Service
PO Box 502100, 20th Floor, Al Thuraya Tower 1, Dubai Media City, Dubai, UAE
T: +971 (0)4 390 2700
M: +971 50 552 3108
E: pr...@ameinfo.com W: www.ameinfo.com

ABC Electronic audit:  2,475,165 Unique Browsers (March 2012)

Emap Ltd. Registered Office: Greater London House, Hampstead Road , London
NW1 7EJ . Registered in England and Wales , no. 435820.

Know more about advertising on AMEinfo.com visit
http://www.ameinfo.com/advertising/

If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all
attachments and all copies from your system and notify the sender
immediately by return email or call + 971(4)3902700 should your e-mail fail
to be delivered.

The opinions, conclusions and other information in this message do not
necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC and shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it and AME Info FZ LLC disclaims all
liability for any such statements. For quality or security purposes AME
Info FZ LLC may monitor emails to and from the network of AME Info FZ LLC.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure,
error-free or virus-free. The sender and AME Info FZ LLC do not accept
liability for any errors or omissions, corrupted mail, lost communications
or late delivery or for any virus that may be contained in it.

--

*
*

*_________________________________________*

*sender : Maan Barazy*

*Economist - Certified Shari'a Adviser and Auditor (CSAA- AAOIFI Certified)
- **MA Islamic Comparative Jurisprudence  - **BS International
Economics  **Managing
Partner And CEO of Data and Investment Consult-Lebanon – The Centre For
Islamic Finance - *

*check our websites: middleeastrisk.com - islamicfinancearabia.com -
arabbankingwires.com - lebanondatamonitor.com - ebusinesslebanon.net -
shariaafinance.com - alwikala.com*

*contactus; email : market...@ebusinesslebanon.net **maanbar...@gmail.com;**
maanbar...@datainvestconsult.com* <maanbar...@datainvestconsult.com>**

·         *Twitter : **twitter.com/maanbarazy***

·         *Linkedin**:
**http://www.linkedin.com/in/maanbarazy*<http://www.linkedin.com/in/maanbarazy>
**

·         *Facebook**: facebook.com/maanbarazy***

·         *Accademia.edu : **http://independent.academia.edu/maanbarazy***

·         *Slideshare:
**http://www.slideshare.net/maanbarazy*<http://www.slideshare.net/maanbarazy>
**

سياسة النشر في المجموعة:
ترك ما عارض أهل السنة والجماعة... الاكتفاء بأمور ذات علاقة بالاقتصاد الإسلامي
وعلومه ولو بالشيء البسيط، ويستثنى من هذا مايتعلق بالشأن العام على مستوى
الأمة... عدم ذكر ما يتعلق بشخص طبيعي أو اعتباري بعينه باستثناء الأمر العام الذي
يهم عامة المسلمين... تمرير بعض الأشياء الخفيفة المسلية ضمن قواعد الأدب وخاصة
منها التي تأتي من أعضاء لا يشاركون عادة، والقصد من ذلك تشجيعهم على التفاعل
الإيجابي... ترك المديح الشخصي...إن كل المقالات والآراء المنشورة تُعبر عن رأي
أصحابها، ولا تعبّر عن رأي إدارة المجموعة بالضرورة.
---
"Kantakji Group" group.
to kantakjigroup+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kantakjigroup?hl=en.