---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rivet Software <i...@rivetsoftware.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Subject: October Newsletter
To: kanta...@gmail.com

**
    OCTOBER 2013 Unable to view? Read it
online<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/webmail/14892/267273321/22358fd6c96d68691256b264cc71ff61>
 [image:
Rivet-Software.png] [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/company-49936/5mlv8/267273321>
   [image:
Twitter]<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/rivetsoftware/5mlvb/267273321>
   [image:
Facebook]<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/Rivet-Software/5mlvd/267273321>
*Home* <http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/2013-10-04/5mlvg/267273321>

Crossfire<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/solutions-crossfire-/5mlvj/267273321>

Resources<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/resource-center-/5mlvl/267273321>
i...@rivetsoftware.com   |   720-249-2191         [image: 2013 XBRL US
National
Conference]<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/ts-pages-natconf2013-home-aspx/5mlvn/267273321>

Rivet attended the 5th Annual XBRL US National Conference this past week.
As usual, they put on an educational and inspiring event. Plus, it's always
fun to get out and mix with the XBRL masses. We demoed our latest release
of Crossfire, moderated panels, and hosted our clients and prospects at a
private Whiskey & Wine Event. We already can't wait for next year! Watch
here as U.S. Representative Darrell Issa discusses Structured Data for
Government Reporting.
   Watch here
<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/l-14892-2013-09-30-5lyz3/5mlvq/267273321>
     [image:
Crossfire
5.7]<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/experience-and-ease-of-filing-/5mlvv/267273321>

[image: AICPA
Logo]<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/mingagreed-uponprocedures-aspx/5mlvx/267273321>
Rivet Newest Release
Crossfire 5.7 [AICPA] INDUSTRY NEWS  The newest Crossfire release contains
features and functionality based on valuable feedback from our clients and
the market. Learn more about the enhancements in the SEC Filing Process,
data analysis, and reporting as well as improved overall user experience. The
AICPA issued Statement of Position (SOP) 13-2, *Performing Agree-Upon
Procedures Engagements That Address the Completeness, Mapping, Consistency,
or Structure of XBRL-Formatted Information. *Learn more about this
important SOP from AICPA.    Learn More
<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/experience-and-ease-of-filing-/5mlvv/267273321>
  Learn More
<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/mingagreed-uponprocedures-aspx/5mlvx/267273321>

[image:
FEI]<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/s-32nd-Annu-aspx-axzz2gas1gVkG/5mlvz/267273321>

[image: Leadership Road
Sign]<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/-strategic-plan-202400180-html/5mlw4/267273321><http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/about-rivet-leadership-team-/5mlw6/267273321><http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/about-rivet-leadership-team-/5mlw6/267273321>
  FEI's 32nd Annual Conference
in New York City
November 18th - 19th Rivet Introduces New Leadership  Join Rivet and other
industry leaders at FEI's 32nd Annual Current Financial Reporting Issues
(CFRI) Conference, where this year's theme is Economic Challenges &
Regulatory Reform. See you in the Big Apple! Rivet has made some exciting
new changes at the executive level. We look forward to continuing the
financial reporting legacy that our founder, Mike Rohan, started when he
originally founded Rivet in 2003.     Register
Today<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/fei-cfri-index-php/5mlw8/267273321>
     Read More
<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/-strategic-plan-202400180-html/5mlw4/267273321>
   How to Become a Financial Reporting Hero Series    Read More
<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/l-reporting-hero-series-tip-5-/5mlwb/267273321>
 This
blog series discusses strategic ways to make your entire process
better.   RIVET'S
MICROSOFT OFFICE WEBINAR SERIES    Read More
<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/resource-center-/5mlvl/267273321>
 Improve
your Microsoft Office skills with Rivet. Watch all of our Microsoft Office
Webinars here.     FINANCIAL REPORTING RESOURCES    Read More
<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/resource-center-/5mlvl/267273321>  A
library of financial reporting content. Just for you.           720-249-2191
|    i...@rivetsoftware.com
You received this email because you subscribed to emails from Rivet
Software.
Privacy
Policy<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/privacy-policy-/5mlwd/267273321>
  |    Manage
Email
Preferences<http://www2.rivetsoftware.com/e/14892/emailPreference-e-14892-911/5mlwg/267273321>

© 2013 Rivet Software. All Rights Reserved. [image:
rivet-software-white.png]       [image: li-white.png]
<#1418435b29d00b18_>   [image:
twitter-white.png] <#1418435b29d00b18_>   [image:
fb-white.png]<#1418435b29d00b18_>

سياسة النشر في المجموعة:
ترك ما عارض أهل السنة والجماعة... الاكتفاء بأمور ذات علاقة بالاقتصاد الإسلامي
وعلومه ولو بالشيء البسيط، ويستثنى من هذا مايتعلق بالشأن العام على مستوى
الأمة... عدم ذكر ما يتعلق بشخص طبيعي أو اعتباري بعينه باستثناء الأمر العام الذي
يهم عامة المسلمين... تمرير بعض الأشياء الخفيفة المسلية ضمن قواعد الأدب وخاصة
منها التي تأتي من أعضاء لا يشاركون عادة، والقصد من ذلك تشجيعهم على التفاعل
الإيجابي... ترك المديح الشخصي...إن كل المقالات والآراء المنشورة تُعبر عن رأي
أصحابها، ولا تعبّر عن رأي إدارة المجموعة بالضرورة.
---
"Kantakji Group" group.
to kantakjigroup+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kantakjigroup.