---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mehmet Asutay <mehmet.asu...@durham.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 1:52 AM
Subject: IPAFEM 2015 Call for Papers- An Islamic Perspective of Accounting,
Finance, Economics - University of Glasgow

  Dear Colleague,

 I like to bring this conference to your attention; the details are
attached and can be found below.

 Further information can be accessible through the following link:
http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/business/newsandevents/headline_351155_en.html

 Please follow the instructions for abstract/paper submission (please do
not send me your abstracts or papers).

 Looking forward to meeting you in Glasgow.

 Yours,

 Mehmet

 *Call for Papers: An Islamic Perspective of Accounting, Finance, Economics
and Management*

  *Tuesday - Thursday, 7-9 April 2015*

  *Venue: University of Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom*

  *Main theme:*
*“The Role and Contribution of Islamic Accounting, Finance, Economics, and
Management in Contemporary society”*

  This two-day conference will provide opportunities for participants to
present their current research on the Islamic perspective of accounting,
finance, economics & management as well as to build their collaboration
network with other delegates.

  *Conference Aims*
· To provide a forum for academics, professionals, postgraduate students,
business community and other parties interested in understanding Islamic
perspectives in accounting, finance, economics, and management;
· To discuss key issues in Islamic accounting, finance, economics, and
management and their relevance to contemporary society;
· To provide a platform for narrowing the knowledge gap between academics
and professionals in developing and resolving contemporary issues in the
field; and
·  To encourage academics and professionals to explore collaborative
opportunities.

  *Conference Papers*
 Academics and professionals are invited to submit their papers in any of
the following areas:
·                     Accounting- Information Technology
·                     Auditing· Insurance & Risk
·                     Banking- International Business
·                     Business Administration· Management and Organization
Behaviour
·                     Business Policy & Strategy· Marketing
·                     Capital Markets· Micro Finance
·                     Economics· Non-Profit Sector Management
·                     Entrepreneurship· Operations Management
·                     Finance· Organizations & society
·                     Governance & Regulation· Social Accountability
·                     Human Resource Management· Social Issues in Management

 *Manuscripts Submission for Conference and Emerging Scholars’ Colloquium*
*Abstracts, full papers and proposals can be uploaded online in
www.ipafem.org <http://www.ipafem.org>. *
*Important Dates*
 31 December 2014: Deadline for abstract or full paper submission.
15 January 2014: Announcement of successful abstracts or full paper.
15 February 2014: Deadline for full paper submission or revised paper
28 February 2014: Last date for presenter’s registration.
The presenter/s (at least one author) should register by 28 February 2014

  *Proceedings*
The accepted papers will be reviewed for possible publication in Journal of
Islamic Accounting & Business Research (JIABR) after satisfying the blind
review process. There will be awards for Best Papers.
 Cost and Registration Fees

  *Authors and participants will have to cover their own flight
ticket/local transport and accommodation cost*. Registration fees are as
follows:
  Conference fee: £325
Student Conference Fee: £175

  Any enquiries, please contact:

  Conference Organizer
Dr. Mohammad Hudaib
Reader in Accounting
Accounting & Finance
Adam Smith Business School
University of Glasgow
E-mail: mohammad.hud...@glasgow.ac.uk
Tel: +44(0)141 330 4136

  Conference Organizing Committee
Dr. Murniati Mukhlisin
Email: m.mukhlisi...@research.gla.ac.uk
General enquiry: i...@ipafem.org

 --

*Professor Mehmet Asutay Professor of Middle Eastern and Islamic Political
Economy & Finance*

* Durham University Business School Mill Hill Lane Durham DH1 3LB UK*
 ***
*Director,*
*Durham Centre for Islamic Economics and Finance*

** Managing Editor Review of Islamic Economics * Honorary Treasurer BRISMES*
*& *

*International Association for Islamic Economics (IAIE) * E-mail:
mehmet.asu...@durham.ac.uk <mehmet.asu...@durham.ac.uk> Tel: + (0) 191 334
7179*

*Fax: + (0) 191 334 5201 Web: http://www.durham.ac.uk/dubs
<http://www.durham.ac.uk/dubs> *

*“I shall pass through this world but once; any good therefore that I can
do or any kindness that I can show to any human being; let me do it now;
let me not defer or neglect it; for I shall not pass this way again."
(Stephen Grellet) *

P Please consider the environment before printing this email. Even small
changes can make a big impact.

سياسة النشر في المجموعة:
ترك ما عارض أهل السنة والجماعة... الاكتفاء بأمور ذات علاقة بالاقتصاد الإسلامي
وعلومه ولو بالشيء البسيط، ويستثنى من هذا مايتعلق بالشأن العام على مستوى
الأمة... عدم ذكر ما يتعلق بشخص طبيعي أو اعتباري بعينه باستثناء الأمر العام الذي
يهم عامة المسلمين... تمرير بعض الأشياء الخفيفة المسلية ضمن قواعد الأدب وخاصة
منها التي تأتي من أعضاء لا يشاركون عادة، والقصد من ذلك تشجيعهم على التفاعل
الإيجابي... ترك المديح الشخصي...إن كل المقالات والآراء المنشورة تُعبر عن رأي
أصحابها، ولا تعبّر عن رأي إدارة المجموعة بالضرورة.
---
"Kantakji Group" group.
to kantakjigroup+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kantakjigroup.