----- Pesan Diteruskan ----
Dari: diki hananda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Kepada: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; angga <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>; atan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; bella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; ceeput
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; deddy rusli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; dedykospi <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>; Dee Hasti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Edo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Eko
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; elfin juliansah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Fadlia <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>; ferdi firdaus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Ferly Norman <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>; fira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Fira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Gaek <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>; iMel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Kasrully Betri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
laxmi sutono <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; monica qthing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; pinkers
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; reza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Reza Aswin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; sinta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; smansa
<kasma1@yahoogroups.com>;
 Truly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; vadrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; vonny hamzah <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>; yessie octaviana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; youDee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Terkirim: Kamis, 25 Januari, 2007 10:44:50
Topik: [kasma1] Please Forward