I'm writing this message to you with sadness. I traveled to London,
United Kingdom for a short vacation and unfortunately for me,  I was
mugged at a knife point last night at the park of the hotel where i
lodged and all cash, credit cards and cell phone were all stolen from
me, I have reported the robbery to the police but they are yet to find
the muggers. My flight will leaves tomorrow and i am having problems
paying my hotel bills.

The hotel manager won't let me leave
until i settle the bills Please, I need a loan from you to return back
home and i want you to get back to me if you can help.

Kirim email ke