Hi,

is a standalone converter script from cml1 to kconfig still available
somewhere? I remember having read that there was one during the 2.5
inclusion.

I'm currently writing a kconfig based distro build tool (you can use it
to configure your user space for embedded devices) and I'm including the
configuration of busybox (works just fine) and the kernel (here's the
problem). So I'll have to convert the 2.4 kernel configuration to
kconfig if possible, and using the script would be really helpful.

Robert
   Braunschweiger Str. 79,  31134 Hildesheim, Germany
    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4