https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=514968

svargh <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         Resolution|---                         |WORKSFORME
             Status|REPORTED                    |RESOLVED

--- Comment #4 from svargh <[email protected]> ---
Thanks for looking into this. After upgrading, the issue did not occur again,
and I unfortunately forgot to follow up on the report — sorry about that.

My current system has been extremely stable for more than 130 days, despite
daily sleep/hibernate and docking cycles. Since I cannot reproduce the issue
anymore, I will close this as WORKSFORME.

---
Operating System: KDE neon User Edition
KDE Plasma Version: 6.6.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.26.0
Qt Version: 6.10.2
Kernel Version: 6.18.26-061826-generic (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland
Processors: 16 × AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 7840U w/ Radeon 780M Graphics
Memory: 64 GiB of RAM (61,5 GiB usable)
Graphics Processor: AMD Radeon 780M Graphics
Manufacturer: LENOVO
Product Name: 21JV0025GE
System Version: ThinkPad Z13 Gen 2

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to