https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=525939

            Bug ID: 525939
           Summary: Fullscreen windows get a washed out color when moving
                    the cursor to another monitor
    Classification: I don't know
           Product: kde
      Version First unspecified
       Reported In:
          Platform: Other
                OS: Linux
            Status: REPORTED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: NOR
         Component: general
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]
  Target Milestone: ---

DESCRIPTION
Some applications and mostly games gets a washed out color when I'm hovering my
cursor to the second monitor, on mpv it happens even when I let the cursor on
the main monitor and it fades away. I can't capture this behavior on OBS with
PipeWire capture neither on GPU Screen Recorder with KMS capture.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Make a application or a game fullscreen
2. Hover the cursor to the second monitor or let it fade out (mpv)

OBSERVED RESULT
The screen gets a white-ish/washed out color

EXPECTED RESULT
The screen should stay with the colors normally

SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Operating System: Arch Linux 
KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.90
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.30.0
Qt Version: 6.12.0
Kernel Version: 7.2.6-1-cachyos (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland
Processors: 12 × AMD Ryzen 5 5600 6-Core Processor
Memory: 32 GiB of RAM (31.3 GiB usable)
Graphics Processor: AMD Radeon RX 7600

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
On Plasma 6.7.5 this wasnt happening

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to