https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526174
Bug ID: 526174
Summary: "Discard" and "Cancel" duplicates when clicked
"Cancel"
Classification: Plasma
Product: plasmashell
Version First master
Reported In:
Platform: CachyOS
OS: Linux
Status: REPORTED
Severity: minor
Priority: NOR
Component: Sticky Note widget
Assignee: [email protected]
Reporter: [email protected]
Target Milestone: 1.0
Created attachment 196508
--> https://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=196508&action=edit
Video capture of the bug
***
If you're not sure this is actually a bug or valid feature request, instead
post about it at https://discuss.kde.org
If you're reporting a crash, attach a backtrace with debug symbols; see
https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Debugging/How_to_create_useful_crash_reports
Do not paste LLM output.
Please remove this comment after reading and before submitting - thanks!
***
DESCRIPTION
When I clicked the trash icon on my sticky note (_Remove Sticky Note_),
canceled it, then clicked the trash icon again, "Discard" and "Cancel" buttons
were duplicated. To investigate, I repeated. Every time I clicked cancel,
another pair of "Discard" and "Cancel" was added.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a sticky note on desktop by pasting a text with the middle mouse
button (creation method may not be relevant)
2. Click on the trash icon to delete it
3. On the dialog, click "Cancel"
4. Click on the trash icon again
OBSERVED RESULT
"Discard" and "Cancel" buttons got duplicated
EXPECTED RESULT
There should've only been one pair of them regardless of how many times I
repeat the process.
SOFTWARE/OS VERSIONS
Operating System: CachyOS Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.30.0
Qt Version: 6.11.2
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Probably irrelevant but:
Kernel Version: 7.2.7-1-cachyos (64-bit)
Display Server: Wayland
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.