https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=497275

Tomáš Hnyk <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|NEEDSINFO                   |REPORTED
         Resolution|WAITINGFORINFO              |---
     Ever confirmed|1                           |0

--- Comment #5 from Tomáš Hnyk <[email protected]> ---
Hm, so this originally came as a response to
https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=159267 and the reason it only bit you
around Plasma 6 is that it only landed in the widget (accessible from systray),
what is displayed after you press Meta+V only uses this code for the two past
years.

I am not sure this is a good idea though. The problem of not being able to
recognize two strings only differintg in whitespace is real. So this would need
to be beyond a configuration option that would be always off. I am curious what
other people think?

Alternative could be collapsing whitespace into one marker, so something that
is very indented would not be that far. As I copy code frequently too, I do
agree that sometimes it is a bit annoying.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to