https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=503178
--- Comment #2 from jac <[email protected]> --- Created attachment 196737 --> https://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=196737&action=edit New crash information added by DrKonqi kdevelop (5.12.230805 (23.08.5)) using Qt 5.15.13 Closed the application to adjust some softlinks in the project area. Then opened the application again to review if the new links worked. Open a file (not in the softlinks). Then application failed. I have had this at least 3 times in the same situation in the last month. I have used this same proces aproximetly 5 to 10 times a day without a crash. I have been using the application for about 2 months now. Before that I have used Code and Eclipse. -- Backtrace (Reduced): #4 0x000079ca2bd12c70 in QAccessibleObject::object() const () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Gui.so.5 #5 0x000079ca2c7d86a6 in QAccessibleWidget::isValid() const () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Widgets.so.5 #6 0x000079ca2bd0bfae in QAccessibleEvent::accessibleInterface() const () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Gui.so.5 #7 0x000079ca2bd0c4ea in QAccessible::updateAccessibility(QAccessibleEvent*) () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Gui.so.5 #8 0x000079ca28ffc962 in ??? () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libKF5TextEditor.so.5 -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
