https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=446322

--- Comment #2 from Paul Brown <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to aristsakas from comment #1)
> I'm not able to reproduce this in Dolphin 26.08.1 . I tried both in X11 and
> wayland sessions. Enabling and disabling git in the context menu and then
> restarting Dolphin. In both sessions tabs split view and terminal reopen as
> they should. Git in context menu is also displayed when enabled. 
> 
> Can you still reproduce this with Dolphin 26.08.1 or later?
> If you can, please set this back to CONFIRMED adding more information in how
> to reproduce the bug. If  not set the status as resolved--fixed.
> Thanks.

Heh! It's been a while. I can't even find a plugin that requires a restart, so
I guess this bug solved itself. You can close it. Thanks!

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to