https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526309
--- Comment #9 from Randall Rude <[email protected]> --- Created attachment 196812 --> https://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=196812&action=edit Screenshot of Settings dialog issue from Rolf. Rolf sent three attachments to me by email. His email message is below: I’ve noticed the following. I launch >Settings and go to >Configure KPA. 1. I click through the various options from top to bottom; when I reach >Categories, the screen expands horizontally to a large size. 2. I click through the options from bottom to top; again, when I reach >Categories, the screen expands horizontally to a large size. 3. I click through the options one by one but leave >Categories alone; in this case, all screens remain at their normal size. So, if I don't click on >Categories during the sequence, everything stays fine. 4. If I click on >Categories first, then all the options appear too wide horizontally. I performed these tests after closing and restarting KPA each time. 5. In all cases, however, the screens remain vertically aligned at the same height and can be dragged up or down with the mouse. So, I suspect the issue lies somewhere within the >Categories screen? Does this help at all? -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
