At 04:27 PM 3/26/2006, David Faure wrote:
>On Sunday 26 March 2006 20:52, William A. Hoffman wrote:
>> At 11:23 AM 3/26/2006, Hasso Tepper wrote:
>> >I provoked my coworker to try to compile kdelibs trunk with cmake on
>> >NetBSD platform and there are our findings.
>> >
>> >Jpeg and gif libraries and includes are not found. In NetBSD these are
>> >installed from pkgsrc package management system, which installs software
>> >in /usr/pkg. Adding /usr/pkg/include and /usr/pkg/lib into appropriate
>> >places in cmake/modules/FindGIF.cmake and cmake/modules/FindJPEG.cmake
>> >files fixes problem.
>> >
>> >Btw, because /usr/pkg is common for all systems using pkgsrc (it's not
>> >NetBSD specific), maybe there is more generic solution possible?
>>
>> The more general solution is to put the directories in CMake
>> in Modules/Platform/UnixPaths.cmake. Then all the FIND stuff in
>> cmake will use them.
>
>Ah. In that case, maybe you could add /sw/include and /sw/lib as well,
>for Mac OS X (fink)? For now I passed those paths on the cmake command line
>when compiling on the mac, but AFAIK those are standard paths.

For Darwin, I already have this:

INCLUDE(Platform/UnixPaths)
SET(CMAKE_SYSTEM_INCLUDE_PATH ${CMAKE_SYSTEM_INCLUDE_PATH} /sw/include)
SET(CMAKE_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_PATH ${CMAKE_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_PATH} /sw/lib)

Can you check your Platform/Darwin.cmake file and verify that you have the
same thing and it is not working for you?

-Bill