Hi Lydia and everyone!

For me the best KDE moment this year was my first meeting with the KDE devs in january in Barcelona. It blew my mind (and I still think that for Promo material 2015 we should focus on the devs as people a lot more). I prepared for what I imagined was sitting in a corner doodling and a lot of people programming and doing C++ jokes or something. Nothing could be further from the truth - inclusive, kind, never condescending and charming. So many ideas - so much stuff we have to do that will make KDE even more brilliant.

My second-but-close was Akademy. Meeting brilliant people, talking to the other people in VDG (which was scary and cool) like Andrew and Thomas