Hi,

On Sunday 13 September 2015 16:31:55 Jeremy Whiting wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I think I may have found another cruft to move to unmaintained.
> Cervisia is a gui for cvs. The last non trivial change to it was
> around 2011 everything since has been preparing it for git migration,
> bumping version, scripty, fix docbook issues, etc. It hasn't been
> ported to Qt5/KF5 obviously. Should we kill it? If anyone objects let
> me know this week sometime, otherwise it will join unmaintained.

I'm, well was a developer of Cervisia and when Christian stepped down as
maintainer I tried to take care of bugs. But for some years now I've less time
due to real life.

Of course I thought about porting to Qt5 but Cervisia still uses Qt3 classes
(well, even Qt2 :-) and nowadays cvs isn't used that much any more. So it's
probably time to let it rest in 4.14 or to move it to unmaintained.

Cheers,
André