On 2015-11-03 02:21, Gustav González wrote:
Hello everybody,

This year I had a really hard time, so I couldn't work on Tupi as much
as I would like it. For personal reasons I have decided to move back
the source code of my project to Github (where I had it initially).

The latest months I wasn't in the mood even to answer some mails
mentioning Tupi in this list, so I chose to wait for the right moment
to send this message, and I think it is today.

The KDE community is great and I really appreciate the work you are
doing, but I feel I don't fit here. No big deal at all and no hard
feelings, I just don't want to discuss my decision. My excuses if I
disappoint you.

I'm sorry to hear that, but wish you well in the future.

Alex