Hi,

Just wanted to add here that having telegram bot synced with your IRC
channel really works for me. I think it's the easiest way for me(and
probably for most newbies too) to always stay connected and keep track
of the logs.

I cannot afford a server yet which means I'm disconnected most of the
times and because we have members in the community from varying
timezones, I feel this is a huge drawback. Of course, I don't expect
everyone to have/afford a server and so far, I feel syncing telegram
to an IRC channel is the easiest, if not the best(probably not the
best, admittedly) way to stay connected.

Kudos from my side. Infact, I just filed a ticket to register
#kde-publictransport as an official KDE channel and a telegram relay
service for the channel too.

Cheers.
Harish