Certainly not. AGPL is like GPL in that sense, with the extra rule
    that you must publish the source code even if you're only giving
    access over the network and not distributing binaries.

    I don't think an AGPL library makes much sense though.

​ALGPL makes sense then :)
​

On the other hand: Is Qt still used much for web services? And if so: Are our frameworks of much use for those?

I think this might be more of an edge case. I suppose that if we're doing web stuff, it's more likely to be full applications rather than libraries.