On 07.03.2018 20:02, Paul Brown wrote:
On miƩrcoles, 7 de marzo de 2018 18:56:55 (CET) Jean-Baptiste Mardelle wrote:
On 05.03.2018 00:22, Ivana Isadora Devcic wrote:
Hi everybody,

hope you're having a great day! :)

Ryan from Inkscape shared this on Twitter - he made some seriously
cool banners for GIMP and Inkscape, and offered to make them for
Kdenlive and Krita, among others:

https://twitter.com/ryangorley/status/969712740817235968

I jumped in and said I would help him get in touch with the right
people, so this is my attempt at doing that. :)

I wanted to check here if there is any interest in having those
banners designed, as well as find out who to recommend as the main
contact(s).
Excellent! We would also be very happy with such a banner, and have a
great event in preparation for the end of april so it would be perfect
if the delays are not too short!
This event?: https://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2018/

What are your plans for that, Jean Baptiste?

No, we won't be at Libre Graphics. We are organising a small Kdenlive sprint in Paris. We just had a first positive contact for a great location yesterday and are in the process of finalizing it.

This will mostly be a sprint to work on the code but also to plan the future evolutions of Kdenlive and several of the long term people involved in Kdenlive will be there, including a professional video editor, a teacher in video editing, and people involved in Kdenlive's public communication.

We also plan to make a video of the event and a public presentation in the place that hosts us.
I will announce more details as soon as details are confirmed.

Regards
jb

Paul