On Friday, 16 March 2018 13:10:02 CET, Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
Ooo... k. That is highly weird. I've been wondering, how LibreOffice could get with the program "like the kool kids at KDE" and now it turns out KDE doesn't know it is in. You're too hip for your own good, it seems!

We're so hip, we have a hard time seeing over our own pelvis (I believe it was Zaphod Beeblebrox who said that).

I've now contacted the Janitor folks, so we'll see what can be updated and/or revised, and possibly start using it -- since it *does* sound like a very interesting service.

[ade]