Am 2020-03-05 21:19, schrieb Daniel Vrátil:
Hi all,

I would appreciate any hints and pointers at where exactly the KDE PIM Privacy Policy might be in violation of the requirements from Google. I may have been looking into those documents for so long I can no longer see anything :/

Reading [0] I see "Your use of data obtained via the Restricted Scopes must comply with these requirements:" ... "Only transfer the data to others if necessary to provide or improve user-facing features that are prominent in the requesting application's user interface"

And reading the screenshot I think that's the problem. We state in our privacy policy about 3rd party plugins and Akonadi. Especially Akonadi is a "transfer of data to others" and that allows all applications to access the data. If KWin accesses the data it would be in violation of the additional requirements of the requested scope.

Cheers
Martin

[0] https://developers.google.com/terms/api-services-user-data-policy#additional-requirements-for-specific-api-scopes