On 07/15/20 00:47, Ayush Kundu (RA1811035010045) wrote:
Hello there, this is Ayush from Calcutta, India and currently I'm pursuing
my Bachelors in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. I'm highly
interested in thd field of Computer Science and equally keen to contribute
some open source. My areas of interest include Competitive Programming(C++,
Java, Python, R) and Data Analytics. I would be highly grateful if you
could provide me with an opportunity. Thank You.

Hello Ayush,
thank you for considering to contribute!

I suggest to start here: https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved

If you indeed want to help with C++ coding, your first steps would be
to learn Qt and how to compile KDE applications. If you are familiar
with Java's Swing, then Qt will be very easy to learn.

https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/development

Please also set a subject next time you a writing a mail.

Christoph Feck