"Login with OpenID Connect" works as expected.

Eugen

Am 08.08.2022 um 14:25 schrieb farid abdelnour:
Hi Ben,

Em seg., 8 de ago. de 2022 às 07:38, Ben Cooksley <bcooks...@kde.org>
escreveu:

    Hi all,

    Continuing in the theme of migration of websites to using KDE
    Invent for login, this evening I migrated all 7 of our Wordpress
    sites to use KDE Invent login.

    You'll now find a "Login with OpenID Connect" link at the top of
    the login page on all of those sites.

    If you are an existing user of those sites, it would be
    appreciated if you could please try to login with the new method
    and confirm that all is working well.

All good here.

    Much like with stats.kde.org <http://stats.kde.org>, i'll be
    removing the connection to Identity from these sites once it has
    been confirmed that everything works correctly.

    Next up will be our Drupal sites - which given the activity on
    some of them may prompt a request to archive / redirect some of
    them elsewhere. Each of those requests will be given it's own email.

    Many thanks,
    Ben

Cheers

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439