On 5/23/23 03:48, Ben Cooksley wrote:> Also, in Phabricator, Tasks have no real "home"; they just have project
    tags, and they can have multiple such tags to be able to belong to
    multiple projects. For example "VDG" and also "Plasma". Such a Task
    shows up in both projects' workboards. But in GitLab, Issues need to
    live in one place and only one place. So for such Phab tasks, we would
    need a way to determine the single new home of the Task in GitLab, and
    perhaps tag them with global-scope labels or something?

Yes, we would need to do a deconflicting process there.
Any thoughts on the best approach to that?

At least in the case where a Task is tagged with VDG and also something else, it probably makes sense to have it live on GitLab in the "something else" project/group/etc. Back in the Phab days, we used to tag everything VDG-relevant with the VDG tag, but on Gitlab it probably makes more sense to just CC the "@teams/vdg" group instead.

Nate