On 12/07/11 08:06, Gilles Caulier wrote:
It's fine for me to change libkmap to libkgeomap.

What's about libkface, which is a KDE libface interface to perform facial detection on image and later (under development) facial recognition.

http://libface.sourceforge.net/file/Home.html

I would like to solve this problem quickly, because digiKam 2.0.0 will be released at end of July and the way to checkout these dependencies must be clean.

libkface seems fine to me - unlike "map", "face" doesn't really have a generic meaning in computing, and the fact it is based on libface makes libkface the obvious choice for the name.

Alex