On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 08:15:50 +0200, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
On Monday, August 22, 2011 11:33:49 Jeremy Whiting wrote:
Was this decided upon at some point? I got conflicting stories fromsysadmin and other developers. Yesterday after migrating kdeaccessibilityto git I was asked by a sysadmin to rename the X.Y branches to KDE/X.Y Ithink

personally, i prefer the KDE/X.Y style as well; and as we haven't had more
accidently pushes of X.Y branches as people have become accustomed to
the git
tools more, the original reason for suggesting to move away from KDE/X.Y to
just X.Y seems to have gone away?

My vote goes for the X.Y scheme as the repo is already under the KDE namespace. This was also the original scheme used that then was (accidentally ?) not followed when more modules joined.

/Regards
Torgny