On 06/01/12 21:41, Martin Klapetek wrote:
True that. As for the library - that's what I'm working on right now (after
designing it in Cambridge with George) and it's pretty much working (you
can already start chats with no problems, I'll show you next week). The
missing Nepomuk feature is already in review [1], but that's only for IM
use anyway, it does not break using PIMO:Person for address book for
example.