Am 14.03.12, 06:01 -0700 schrieb Daniel Nicoletti:
  I'm actually targeting KDE SC 4.9 as gnome-color-manager is very mature and I
am
  pretty much just rewriting it with Qt/KDE libs.

OpenICC colour experts have then a different view of maturity.

1- http://dantti.wordpress.com/2012/03/12/coloring-you-desktop-with-colord-kde/

That including your later blog post shows a sub feature set of what is
implemented in KolorManager / Oyranos.

It's totally clear from my message that this is a work in progress thing, if you
want to demerit my work by saying yours is better this shouldn't be the kind
of thing to discuss in kde-core-devel. Please let's try to not offend
each others work.

I welcome anyone, who works on Linux CM in a open minded way, including you.

But you used GCM as a reference for your own project and surely know the controversial issues around colord. My answere was in response to the
later.

About your opinion on maturity I'm talking as a developer which sees colord
as technology and still I'm really not comparing that to yours.

As you want to work with that project, how about reading the according threads on the OpenICC ml [1] ?

Best

kind regards
Kai-Uwe