On 11/04/2012 01:18 AM, Shaun Reich wrote:
well, you've got until november 8th (4 days according to my clock) until hard feature freeze which blocks even those on the planned feature list.

so, as my procrastinating self would say you've got "plenty of time" ;)
ok, I tried to do
post-review -n --parent=master
but that generated a lot of changes - most of those are the ones done in master since our feature branch was created, I guess we should have created 'tracking' branch?

So the question I have:
* is there a way to create a review generating only changes done in feature branch? * or we should rebase feature branch on master and then generate the review diff?

Thanks,
Andriy