Hi all,

On 26/02/14 17:36, Ben Cooksley wrote:
On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Nicolás Alvarez
<nicolas.alva...@gmail.com> wrote:
El Diumenge, 23 de febrer de 2014, a les 15:53:44, Albert Astals Cid va
escriure:
El Dissabte, 22 de febrer de 2014, a les 19:13:39, Percy Camilo Triveño

Aucahuasi va escriure:
Hi all, the migration is complete now[1], big thanks to Ben for all the
help and patience.

The log still seems to be incomplete, first commit is

kcoloredit moves to extragear
svn path=/trunk/extragear/graphics/kcoloredit/; revision=674157

Seems to ignore the past of kcoloredit in trunk/KDE/kdegraphics/kcoloredit/
before that move.

Can you have a look?

Also it seems it has no tags at all and i can see that kcoloredit was part of
http://websvn.kde.org/tags/KDE/3.0.4/kdegraphics/
so it should have a v3.0.4 tag (and probably others)

I have fixed these and other problems, the history seems complete now.

Can I get force-push permissions to kcoloredit.git?

I believe everything has now been sorted (per IRC chat).

--
Nicolás

Thanks,
Ben

Nicolás, thank you so much for help me with the migration! And thanks to the rest too.

Cheers,
Percy (aucahuasi)